Wednesday 4 May 2011

White Wednesday

Look what has just arrived in the mail... I ordered Romantic Prairie Style by FiFi O'Neill.
I ordered it through Amazon.com and it came lickety split.  Oh I have already started to drool over the pages.  So many of our bloggers homes are in this delightful book.Have you received your Book yet??

As well I just received my catalogue from the White Company in London, Eng.

Oh the pages and pages of white... Here are  few...




I have linked up with Faded Charm for White Wednesday.

3 comments:

  1. Fergus is AH-dorable!!!! :D I want this book so badly. I might ask for it for Mother's Day. Obviously you are enjoying it! I have never heard of the White Company, but I think I would like the catalog. I am going to Google them and see if they have a website! :D

    ~Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to look into the White Company so thanks for sharing. I have Fifi book and it is wonderful. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for coming by...newest follower. must get the book too!

    ReplyDelete