Sunday 18 December 2011

CHRISTMAS IN THE OFFICE

I love this time of the year.

All the hustle and bustle in the malls.
Christmas music, family get togethers, baking, sending out Christmas cards, seeing old friends.

I would like to share my office with you.

This is where I read all those lovely comments and beautiful posts on  all my  followers.
As well as cruising the net and finding new blogs to post on.

I hope you enjoy the tour.



MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

I'M LINKING UP WITH;
Sassy Sites
DITTLE DATTLE AMAZE ME MON. 
BETWEEN NAPS ON A PORCH
CHERISHED TREASURES 
FADED CHARM WHITE WED.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Linda,
    What a great office space!
    Love the desk and the hutch above...I have a white feather tree too! I really like it because it can stay out all year long.
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally, someone who's done an office for the holidays. This is really neat and makes the office look less, well an office, than usual. Good job!

    ReplyDelete