Monday 23 January 2012

TANGERINE

Tangerine, the new accent colour for 2012.
I just received my copy of Canadian House  and Home.
Their banner is TANGERINE....
  Tommy Smythe a very well known designer here in Canada
accents with TANGERINE on the cover shot.

Soooooo,  our two piece powder room off the family room
got a shot of  colour.


Walmart has these Tangerine towels.. 
I purchased a bath for $6.00 and the hand towels were$3.00.
What a bargain.

I knew I had a candle  in Tangerine and dressed up the vanity.
The colour of the walls sure pop with the TANGERINE 
accent. 
 
 I did not notice before, but look how this colour pulls the Tangerine out of the flooring.
I hope you enjoyed your tour.
Thanks for coming by.
until next time,
Linda

I'm linking up with,
Cherished Treasures,
BETWEEN NAPS ON A PORCH
COASTAL CHARM
FADED CHARM 
A Stoll thru LIFE
Savvy Southern Style 
DIY BY DESIGN
The Shabby Creek
Brambleberry cottage
No Minimalist Here
2805
Common Ground
At the Picket Fence
My RomanticHome
FRENCH COUNTRY COTTAGE

17 comments:

  1. I love orange so I love all these touches of tangerine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right, that tangerine does bring out the color of your floor. It's looks great in your bathroom. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    Sanghamitra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda,
    Great pop of colour!!
    Wonderful for this time of year.
    All the Best,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I am crazy about anything orange. Love the wonderful burst of color. Great job. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's my favorite color!! Lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all of your shots of color. Thanks for sharing at DIYbyDesign.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that color and it does pop in your bathroom. How neat that it pulls out that color in the floor.
    Thanks for stopping by today to see my snowmen. Aren't those cookie jars too cute.
    Enjoy your evening!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LInda, I like the tangerine in your bath. *nice* I must say that I am surprised how much tangerine tango is growing on me. ;P

    xoxoxoxo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's a lovely color. Wonderful name you have....I am your newest follower. I hope you stop by for a visit. I always welcome new followers/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, Your bathroom looks great. Happy to be a new follower from Wow us Wednesdays.
    Laura
    http://imsovintage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't care for the color ... but I appreciate the pantone choice ...

    thanks for linking!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad I found your blog...I'm lovin' tangerine. I'm a new follower cause I love meeting new blog friends. Stop by anytime, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  14. Tangerine is a great accent color and so popular this year! Thank you for sharing at Potpourri Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Tangerine looks so bright and cheery this time of year. Hugs! Thank you for your bloggy friendship and participation at Katherines Corner xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Shades of orange are my favourite (pretty much any citrus shade really...) I hope the tangerine phase hits Australia :) Great and quick makeover.

    ReplyDelete