Friday 22 June 2012

Strawberry time in Ontario

Strawberry Time in Ontario.  Yummmmm.








Fresh picked Ontario strawberries.
Yummy!!
Out early this morning to pick the best of the crop.
Ha ha... I don't pick strawberries anymore but I sure
love them fresh.
These ones had just been picked.
We traveled to our favourite farm fresh gardens just to
get the cream of the crop.
Don't they look delicious?




Plump red strawberries in a white bowl.
Setting for 4.
Served in large white bowls.
Add your favourite  frozen yogurt ,always vanilla.

Can I serve you some.
Two large scoops of yogurt on mine please.
Can't you just taste the sweet berries.

Large footed bowl ,Bell's
 
Large white bowls, Ikea
Red dessert plates, Pier 1
White napkins, Loblaws Superstore
Red and white ticking towel , made by me
Cutlery , Homesense

I'm ready for Canada Day July 1

Linking up with


 Rattlebridge Farm Foodie Fri
Let's Dish
Stonegable On the Menu Mon
Tablescape Thurs BNOAP
Katherines Corner 
The Brambleberry Cottage 
The Tablescaper

17 comments:

  1. I just had my first taste of our Nova Scotia berries this week. My goodness there is nothing like that taste!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Tanya and I have been tasting Maritime strawberries too. The local berries tast so much better don't they? I love your red and white Canada Day theme. The U-picks are just opening here in New Brunswick and now we're having rain. Enjoy the weekend! Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, I would just love some fresh strawberries! I bet they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this times of year. The strawberries here on Ïle d'Orléans are beautiful right now. I really want to make some jam this year and preserves....oh and strawberry-rhubarb pie!! You got me excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks beautiful! Enjoy the strawberries, they're such a treat:@)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your strawberries look so yummy and your tablescape is fresh and lovely!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty tablescape with your red and white ticking and the yummy bowl of strawberries. That's Summer perfection!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I love Ontario fresh strawberries. I bought my sugar and certo today for strawberry freezer jam and hope to start this week. I have to make so many jars because my boys only like this kind and I make jam for my sister's family too. But we will be sure to have some fresh ones with biscuits, whip cream and ice cream. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love fresh strawberries. They look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your strawberries look so scrumptious!..Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fresh strawberries sound so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your strawberries look so juicy and delicious! I love the adorable basket you have them in.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your table setting is gorgeous, I love the footed bowl!! I am crazy for pretty white dishware. A beautiful way to display those delicious berries. All of our strawberries are gone now. But We enjoyed them all very much. Early Happy Canada way wishes. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things Blog Hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. oops Canada day not Canada day, giggle, sorry for the type o :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Everything is so pretty...Happy Canada Day!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oooh fresh picked strawberries, is there anything better?

    Aloha,
    Following ya now from the Favorite Things Hop. We're riding the wave of life at localsugarhawaii.com one little adventure at a time and I'd love it if you'd join us for the sweet ride. And this Saturday we'll be peeking in to another sweet blogger's beach bag and launching our SUMMER Beach BAG Give away... I hope you'll join us.

    xo,
    Nicole
    localsugarhawaii.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your white bowls are lovely! Strawberries look good too!

    ReplyDelete