Sunday 4 November 2012

Pillows, Wool, Hooking

Pillows, Pillows, Pillows.......


Can you ever have enough.....

Well I added  more to go with my new dropcloth  slipcovers I made here.

I started with my leftover drop cloth pieces and made this cute cover.  Very plain...

So I proceeded to cut out Christmas Trees out of wool.


Then I appliqued them onto the pillow.

Love how this one turned out.  Note to self make another to match.





A finish!! Yes I finished this hooked wool pillow... It's not one of my best ..

Remember this here.




Well now it looks like this.


A quick peek at my living room... and the slipcover sofas.


New pillows on this sofa???


Well I ended up with this look for now.

Or maybe this look??????



                                                 Happy Pillow Day!!

                    As always thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments.
                                I love reading them all.

                                         Linda

I'm linking up with :
Between Naps on the Porch Met Monday
Debbiedoo's
 My Romantic Home
It's Overflowing
French Country Cottage
From My Front Porch To Yours
The Farmhouse Porch
The Shabby Nest
The Polohouse
A Shabby Art Boutique
Be Different Act Normal
DIY Show Off
Savvy Southern Style
Nifty Thrifty Treasures
StoneGable Tutorial and Tidbits 
Miss Mustard Seed
Common Ground
Aka Designs
Katherines Corner
The Charm of Home
Under The Table and Dreaming
Funky Junk Interiors.
Get Schooled Saturday 
Cedar Hill Ranch 
Home Stories A to Z 
Timewashed

27 comments:

  1. Good Morning Linda, I love your cushions, there is a definite hint of "Christmas" in the air. Your hooked cushion looks beautiful. My, you are a fast worker and so creative. Have a lovely day. Best Wishes Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new pillows! I think the hooked one looks really nice and the one made with leftover fabric and trees on them are cute for winter. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like someone is getting started on Christmas decorating! It looks GREAT!! I can't wait to get started. Enjoy your Sunday, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your pillows. The ones with the trees are so pretty! You've done a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linda...I love that pillow...I am going to show my "sewing group"...such a great project!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda, I love your pillows!I love the Christmas tree pillows. They are so adorable.Well,i love them all!

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those pillows...
    Been meaning to go down to Fabricland...for just the same purpose...PILLOWS!!!!
    They look very festive, indeed..
    Great job,Linda

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your pretty pillows! The one with the little trees cut out and appliqued to it is my favorite. Since you have a neutral backdrop, you can use whatever pillows you want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Linda, these pillows are AWESOME! Now I'm going to follow the link to your slipcovers! Oh my gosh, I'd LOVE to have slipcovers that actually fit my sofa and loveseat! The ones I have had for over 10 years from Surefit have always been a bit small because our sofas have slight camel backs. The problem is, I am NOT good with a sewing machine. Wish me luck!!

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. The pillows are all so pretty, Linda. I especially like the hooked one. I do lots of types of needlework but I have never tried hooking. The trees are cute and I am currently working on a similar one. The pops of red look great with your neutrals.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All of your pillows are fantastic. The hooked ones are so unique. Love them. Thanks for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute pillows. Love your slipcovers too!

    Hugs,
    Susan and Bentley

    ReplyDelete
  13. New fan here! Beautiful work! I would LOVE for you to come link up to my Farm Girl Blog Fest: http://fresh-eggs-daily.blogspot.com/2012/11/farm-girl-blog-fest-7.html

    Lisa
    Fresh Eggs Daily

    ReplyDelete
  14. Adorable pillows! Love the appliquéd tree, one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  15. All the pillows are wonderful! I especially like the one with trees.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy BWW!! Love your pillows, Linda! They are just adorable! You do a wonderful job with them!
    Have a lovely week!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  17. One thing is for sure.....you can never have too many pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your pillows and slipcovers are adorable...love the wool Christmas trees. Happy Holidays:)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your little pillows! They are just great. Thanx for sharing at THT.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love, love, love your tree pillow. It's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love, love, love the Christmas tree pillows!!!!Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Linda...how cute and cozy. Love the tree pillow. I am sure getting in the festive mood. THanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. The Christmas trees pillow is my favorite...your slipcovers look incredible too! I don't have one Christmas decoration up yet. Maybe next week!

    ReplyDelete