Thursday 20 December 2012

Christmas came early!!!

Ever make a comment like.....Oh I love that....or How beautiful......

Sure we all have.... at one time or another......

Well......

Me BFF asked my if I wanted this old chair.......................

Well...................

What do you think I said.............................

YES!!!YES!!! YES!!!



This chair was in my BFF husbands aunts house for may years.

It's a parlour chair..........



I would say it is 40's...............

He acquired it when his aunt passed and he had it recovered..............

Now he has passed and my BFF has given it to me....................

She knows how I LOVE antiques................I see this chair become a BERGERE.....

But for now here it sits in my living room...........





Thank you my BFF from the bottom of my heart for your kindness............

                                  As always thanks for stopping by.
                                               Linda

                                            
                             I'm linking with :
 Creative Cain Cabin
Shabby Art Boutique
No Minimalist Here
Alderberry Hill
 Between Naps on the Porch Met Monday
Debbiedoo's
 My Romantic Home
It's Overflowing
French Country Cottage
From My Front Porch To Yours
The Farmhouse Porch
The Shabby Nest
A Shabby Art Boutique
Be Different Act Normal
Savvy Southern Style
Nifty Thrifty Treasures
StoneGable Tutorial and Tidbits 
Miss Mustard Seed
Common Ground
Katherines Corner
The Charm of Home
Under The Table and Dreaming
Funky Junk Interiors.
Get Schooled Saturday 
Cedar Hill Ranch 
Home Stories A to Z 

6 comments:

  1. Linda, I can see why you were so thrilled....I love that chair!! It was wonderful talking with you today. Enjoy your Christmas with your family. Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet chair. And what a thoughtful friend too. It looks perfect in your living room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic...and the afghan looks great there...

    Enjoy your evening...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely chair and an even lovelier friend XO Thank you for sharing at the hop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was so nice of her! I'm sure she knows how well you'll take care of it. You've made it look so nice with the throw and the pillow in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous chair - love the shape and size. Lucky you to have such a sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete