Wednesday 19 December 2012

Winner!!

Drumroll please...........

The winner of this cute potpourri stocking

                                            
 

                                   is.................................


                                     BJ Sweet Nothings

                                       Congratulations!!!

I will be contacting bj by email .......



                       A Merry Christmas to all my wonderful blogging friends!!!!!!

                                                    

2 comments:

  1. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU....
    I am tickled to death to win this amazing and darling prize.
    You are so talented and I'm thrilled to be having something you've made.
    xo bj
    I just sent an email with my address....:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to BJ! I LOVE my stocking!!

    ReplyDelete