Monday 23 March 2015

White Dishes with What Chargers......



            Which one would you choose???

                                                 





Moss or Grass !! 














Grass.......it's very affordable......



I couldn't resist when I saw this faux grass at the dollar store......
Wondered what I would use it for......

Then when putting together my Easter Brunch setting I thought how 
cute this looked as a charger.....
Very affordable and clean.....
Kinda cute...don't you think...

I have also seen this faux grass used in the entry way or mud room  

as a boot tray......

Cute!!



While looking through my stash I came upon my round disk that I glued  sheet moss to
last spring and thought how cute this would be as a charger......















Easy DIY!

I used wood. but heavy cardboard would work.

Cut out a round circle of cardboard..
large enough  to accommodate your plate,,,,,,

Sheet Moss...
I purchased mine in Wal Mart


roll it out and lay your round disk on the top and cut to size....
Then I hot glued it in place.....

That easy......


Here are two examples of the use of faux grass and moss....
or do you use the everyday chargers to decorate your table with......



I'm sharing with :

5 comments:

  1. those are some creative ways to use those products. I like the grass in the boot tray! I've seen people use the sheet moss as a table runner too. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All very creative and pretty . Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I'm heading over to the WalMart today to get that sheet moss. Didn't know I could get it there. What section - crafts or floral/seasonal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are very clever. I think the grass is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, I couldn't choose. They are both perfect and very charming. Valerie R.

    ReplyDelete