Friday 5 May 2017

Art Show









                                 Hello everyone! It's been awhile since I posted but
                               
                              I've been in my studio preparing for my first Art Show!

                                      I paint in Acrylic and Watercolour.


                                            Here's a taste of what you will see...




                                 Pink Peony size 18" x 24 "  $430.00


                       If your in the area stop in and see the many beautiful paintings of
                                      many local artists. I'm sure you'll enjoy the show!




                                         
                                                         Thanks for following along!
                                           

                                                     



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Linda! Good luck with your show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!...I know you will have a most successful show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Linda. Hope the art show was a success. I am going to sign up again for email from you. I have not been getting your posts. Have a wonderful new week ahead.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I lived closer!.....I know it must have been a success!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How blessed you are to have this wonderful talent...You are sooo good.
    One of my favorite Christmas ornaments is the stocking with the bell on the toe that I won from you. I thank you again....xoxo

    ReplyDelete