Sunday 8 July 2012

Beautful faux sunflowers and A winner!!!

               Faux sunflowers are one of my favourite flower.
                      Freshly cut from my garden. These are called false sunflowers.
Not to be mistaken as faux(not real).
.


You can cut them short and group them in a cute clear ice bucket like I have shown
            I have also used my faux ice in the bucket as well.
                   Look closely and you can see them .

               Look beyond vases when displaying your flowers.

            Can you see what has arrived.       One of my favourite magazines.
                         August Style at Home Magazine.



      Now to put up my feet and get to some serious reading.
                 Love the front cover.

as well we have a Lucky Winner.........

                          Congratulations!!
     We have a  winner of the red and white ticking Tea towel.
              The lucky winner is Gail from Gail's Decorative Touch

            Thank you to all that entered and left your lovely comments.   
                                 Have a great day!
                                         Linda


6 comments:

  1. Linda your faux sunflowers look so pretty! Congrats to Gail!! Love that tea towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tea towel!

    The flowers are beautiful in that ice bucket. I love being able to use different things for vases. I have some sunflowers in my kitchen tht my wonderful husband brought hime for me. Check them out.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your sunflowers! I have faux sunflowers on my kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sunflowers are a favorite of mine too. Real or faux. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I'm visiting from Cozy Little House. I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty sunflowers! Congrats to Gail!

    ReplyDelete