Sunday 23 December 2012

Anthropologie Wreathe


                                 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!!

I can actually say that I have finished and hung up my glue gun for Christmas......

This was the last of my projects and that was to make a Copy Cat Wreathe...

So here is mine......




Measures 13" x 13"  and is made out of cream wool.....

I used a coat hanger and twisted it into a circle .....

Then glued my pom poms on one by one......



Then added a hanger to the top.....

This wreathe cost $0 dollars since I had the wool left over from another project.

Now Anthropologie's Wreathe is much bigger and has a heftier price of $128.00

Here is Anthropologies...................


Tufted Wool Wreathmine





 Not bad for free........

                                             Thanks for stopping by ...
                                                      Linda

                                             I'm linking with:  Katherines Corner
                                                                      Shabby Art Boutique 
                                                                       French Country Cottage
  

8 comments:

  1. Cute wreath Linda! You sure do like to craft and you make some beautiful things. This one is a great knock off. And SO much cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful wreath Linda! Merry Christmas and enjoy your family time. Blessings to you my friend, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely Linda!! Just dropping in to wish you a very Merry Christmas!!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow a huge savings and it looks perfect!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and all the best in the New Year!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cute, and the "none" price is up my alley!
    I wish you happy holidays and a very creative and healthy 2013.
    Blessings,
    Evi

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing!!!!

    Merry merry Christmas to you my wonderful friend!

    blessings,
    karianne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Its beautiful, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for sharing at the hop xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this post with elegant white. Thanks for sharing.
    I would love to see you on my blog:)
    Hope you had a dazzling Christmas.

    Greetings from Singapore~Sanghamitra

    ReplyDelete