Monday 24 February 2014

French Flare to the Kitchen






                                            Welcome!!

                  I know how everyone is so into Spring!

                           What better way then to 
                          add some to the kitchen!





                       Added a new french apron with  
                       this cute burlap bag that I made
                              then added some faux and real
                                        lavender.

                     So the first thing you see entering
                        the kitchen is the apron and the
                                   cute lavender bag.

  
                       The bright yellow apron with the 
                             cute red bouquets sure add 
                                  that french flare.

                   Here is a closer look at the bag.




                      
                  As well you might have guessed it...


          Yes this is what I was sewing the other day!
                           two blue and white ticking
                                  tea towels.

              


                            Thought I would display them 
                                 on the kitchen table and
                                  they would compliment
                                     the vignette !

              To look out my window as I am writing this post
                                            you
                     could never imagine what I see.

                    Another band of snow falling and the
                               sun is shining!!

                        Oh I am so ready for SPRING!!

                                Thanks for stopping by!
                                            Linda

                                      sharing with:    
                            A Stroll Thru Life
                             Cedar Hill Farmhouse
                              Cozy Little House
                               Savvy Southern Style

                
                                                           

13 comments:

  1. You've added some very cheery bright touches to your kitchen, Linda! Love the cute apron as well as the darling bag of lavender.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your Spring touches Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's nice to see the touches of Spring in your home! That bag is so cute! I think we are all so over Winter, we can hardly stand it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely spring touches . I like your tea towels to ,wish I could sew stuff like that I have a machine but am fumble fingers when it comes to using it lol ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ticking striped tea towels are darling! I love the ruffle you added to them. Love the French style apron and lavender you hung up too. So sorry to hear that you're STILL getting snow. But, it IS still winter, so I guess mother nature isn't finished yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its cold and snowy here too!!!! Been immersed in a bonspiel, so I've hardly noticed the weather.
    Your tea towels look great. What a lovely vignette you created!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What charming French touches you have going on in your adorable kitchen! Love your apron and the touch of burlap and lavender, so clever! I'm happy I found your blog while I was at Kim's, it's great! I'll let myself in and look around awhile. Have a great day!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am pinning 2 of your sweet vignettes and then making them.

    I just love your sweet apron with the lavender and those towels are lovely. I have red ticking to use.

    I just need to finish painting my dresser and then I can sew.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am with you Linda, I am so ready for spring. This has been a very hard winter in NJ. I absolutely love this vignette and t hose towels are so pretty. Thanks for giving me a little bit of spring.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am mailing packages today and realize that I don't have your address to send off your quote cards from the giveaway on my blog.

    I got an e-mail from you about your blog being hacked. How does that happen?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everything looks so pretty! Especially your lavender bag and those tea towels! I love them!
    Debbie :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your ticking tea towels!

    ReplyDelete