Sunday 9 March 2014

New Topiary out with the old









                        It was time....out with the old ball topiary...

                                    In with the New .........







                                                              Welcome!

              Hope everyone is having an enjoyable weekend!!

                              
                             When I looked at my ball topiary with
              the ivy floating down the side, I thought to myself
                          it's time........Let's make a new one.





Topiary DIY
                      Old Topiary                                                       New Topiary




                        So off to the $store and purchase some branches.

                              They were $2.00 each.

                           I also needed to buy some foam oasis.
                                  

                                 I had everything else..

                     By following this tutorial I managed to make this



                               
                                     Diane @ In My Own Style gives a step by step
                                                         tutorial .


                  I have been looking in Homesense for just the same look but never could
                                             find one. So I did the next best thing and googled till
                                                    I found Diane's sight.



                                                       Vignette in the corner of  the
                                                                Living room.





                         You know me the MASTER of COPY CAT.......

                                      I love how they turned out!!








                                                    Now I'm working on a new project!
                                                         Not a COPY CAT......

                                           Here's a sneak peak...can you guess???



                                                      Thanks for stopping by!

                                                             Linda

Sharing with:
A Stroll Thru Life
Cozy Little House
Cedar Hill Farmhouse
Savvy Southern Style

7 comments:

  1. I love it and I really need to update mine too. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a master copy cat! And I'm glad, so now maybe I can copy you too. LOL! I love topiaries like that. I'll have to go check out the tutorial you linked.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Topiary redo! So pretty. Great update.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great Linda! I need to update some of mine. Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty Linda.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks great. Don't you love the dollar store?

    Can't wait to see your next project.

    ReplyDelete