Sunday 18 May 2014

Patina cont'd

                    




                                   It's a long weekend here in Canada   
           Queen Victoria's birthday!! We call it the May 24 weekend!!

              So far the weather has co-operated and the rains                                          stayed away......

                            But it's not a warm weekend...

                       This weekend the cottagers open up their cottages,
                            put out in their docks...turn on their water...
                                   and dive into the water...
   
                               Not for this girl...too cold....
             Have the BBQ"S all fired up ..........
                       Let the celebrations begin....


                                               Happy Birthday Queen Victoria!


                                    Thought you might want to see
                              the progress on my cute
                                      Yellow tulip....

                          


                                                         Thanks for all the inquiries
                            I have had a bad time with my allergies
                              and have just started to feel like myself
                                    again.

                                 Stay Safe, Play Safe.....

                                           Linda

4 comments:

  1. I am curious about the rusty piece the tulip is sitting in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that tulip starting to bloom in the urn. What a great picture. It's raining here today and more for the next 2 days too. Oh well, I hear we needed it already as it was getting dry in the woods and there was a fire ban on. I hope you continue to feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that your tulip bloomed! Nothing like Mother Nature to surprise us like that!

    Glad you are feeling better. I missed you!

    ReplyDelete