Wednesday 10 September 2014

changes from season to season



                             Winter....Let's not go there yet!!!

                 Spring.....in the front garden...........





                           Front Urn is decorated for the season................





Everything is popping up and looking fresh.....mulch down......

                 Summer ..........in the front garden............





                 Hydrangeas are in full bloom......these ones are Annebelle


                              Now cut and in the sink ready for drying......



                      Front Urn is decorated for the season......


                                                These Hydrangeas are Endless Summer
not once but twice......
                                                     



                  Fall........in the front garden............










                          Front Urn takes on a new look..........




                               Love the large Orb I picked up earlier this year......
                                           I knew then where it was going.......






                                                   Kept my angel from my summer basket
                                        and all the different ivy plants .......
                                                Next will come the pumpkins and the corn and the........

    
       Look what else is new..........







                                     Pinky Winky hardy Hydrangea tree.......



                                     She's a beauty.......

                               Can't wait till her flowers start to dry on the stem then....
                                             you know what comes next.....
                                                    yup you got it right .......
                                                   more flowers for my decor in the house......

                                        The pumpkins in my veg garden are starting to turn
                                                 orange and the corn is starting to dry .......

                                                     Wonder what or how I will decorate the front.....

                                                          My mind never stops...does yours???

                                             
                                                           Thanks for stopping by!

                                                              Linda
                                                               
         

8 comments:

  1. Yes, little by little, fall is arriving. I like the view of the changes you make through the season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fun to see the changes in our gardens and yards pretty well all year. And I enjoy changing up my outside decor too. I like your new hydrangea tree. It is really pretty and I'm sure will provide some beautiful dried bouquets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the different ways that you've decorated your entry. I never thought of using an orb like that in a planter. That looks SO good! I've seen those for sale before. I'll have to remember that. You're lucky to have your own pumpkins and corn stalks in your garden. Pumpkins can get so expensive, so that's a great way to get more for the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still hanging on to summer. Although this mornings cool temps are making me think it's time!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way your urn change with each season!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your whole entire post....I am looking forward to Christmas decorating and using the little sweet stocking you made. It's one of my favorite decorations..and now, I am thinking I need to use it all year long...why not?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great Linda....as always!
    Your trash to treasures are wonderful...we have the same taste!
    Guess you are knee high in crochet projects!
    I seem to be getting a slow start....
    Take care..
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We're still holding onto summer fairly tightly around here. Your home is so pretty. I love contemporary homes so much!

    ReplyDelete