Friday 17 April 2015

Watercolour painted Pillows....



Can we ever have too many??????







                        Spring is in the air and all the outdoor enthusiastic sports minded ....

are eager to fish.....boat......but for me it's cycling...


                   Yup I like to ride my bike so what better than to paint my bike
with watercolor paints on fabric.......

Oh I'm so new at this and I know I need to practice on my painting on fabric......

You know it takes only a small amount of water and ......there it runs all over the fabric.....

So after many attempts and fixes......(many fixes) I finished ..........








Now to make my back ....I'm in favour of easy so I made an envelope style backing.....

attached it to the front........


And here she resides in the living room......a fresh breath of spring!!!



                                     

                                         Wishing everyone a fantastic weekend!!

                                                 Just might ride my bike.....


                                                     Thanks for stopping by!


                                   

7 comments:

  1. You are so creative, love the pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute!! And tomorrow is going to be a good day to get that bike out

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet pillow! I'm amazed at your talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cute! Hope you enjoyed your bike ride.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pillow. It definitely looks like a Spring style pillow with the light colors and bicycle on it. I didn't know you like to ride your bike. I haven't ridden a bike in years! The last time I tried it, I was sooooo sore! I practically lived on my bike when I was a kid though. I think I would like cycling on a trail that is near our house if I could wear those padded bike shorts! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sell padded seat covers, or you can get a padded seat with springs in it to help with all the bumps lol.

      Delete
    2. So pretty! I would love to trade in my old purple mountain bike for a pretty blue coaster (with gears and brakes of course.)

      Delete