Sunday 29 November 2015

Frosty The Snowman!



                        Hello friends, Hope everyone is enjoying this fall like weather!

We had snow and lots of it but it all melted when the rains came.

With Christmas fast approaching I thought I had better get busy painting.
So here I have been tucked away in my studio painting my favourite snowman Frosty!



I always make sure I have plenty Art supplies in my studio
for such times that I just want to paint.
I find it very relaxing.



                                              Every snowman has a different look!

                                        Hoping these bring some joy to my friends.

                       Well I must get busy and get these two wrapped and in the mail!

                                          Wishing everyone a Joyous Holiday!


                                         Thanks for following along,

6 comments:

  1. I must say I envy you being able to paint like that. Those are cute as a button!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your snowmen are delightful, and the recipients will love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I wish I could paint like you! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so cute! I love the small size and you can display them on an easel. They would make pretty images on a Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda! Your friends are very lucky to receive your awesome paintings. You are one talented lady, Linda - your snowmen are the cutest. Love the happy colors! Jane

    ReplyDelete