Thursday 10 December 2015

Christmas Baking!


Hello friends!

My Kitchen Aid Mixer is just whipping up my melt in your mouth

                            CHRISTMAS SHORTBREAD!!

With Gaylea butter and Robin Hood flour and some magic ingredients I made 7 dozen
melt in your mouth cookies.

Top photo our classic shortbread, next a peppermint shortbread and last chocolate chip shortbread.

These will last no time with my crew once they start eating them they don't stop.

Do you have a favourite recipe for ShortBread?

Maybe you are in a cookie exchange!

Now I know many of you will want this recipe....but if I share it with you then it's no
longer my secret ingredients....is it!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Oh these look so good. I have been making sugar cookies non stop. Just finished 6 dozen today. Lots of goodies for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look good and I sure wish I had a Kitchen Aid mixer to help me mix up the 3 batches of cookies I made today!! I even made chocolate chip shortbread ones like yours. :) All in the freezer now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy baking. I just bought some more ingredients for some weekend baking. Gotta love the smells and tastes at this time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YUMMY ! They wouldn't last long here either lol ! Thanks for sharing , have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love buttery shortbread cookies! They are so soft and light. I haven't started my baking yet but I look forward to it. I usually do that once all of my "to do"s are marked off my list. I'm getting close!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks soooo good! Happy baking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, now you're just teasing us!!! Honestly, the only thing I've made is fruitcake and some truffles. I better get baking!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These sound great. My baking begins this weekend

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look and sound wonderful....love shortbread...and hope that one day you can share your recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete