Friday 6 May 2016

DIY Floral Arrangement for Mother's Day



Hello friends!

Here's a quick and easy faux floral arrangement just in time for Mother's Day!

All my supplies came from the $$$Store.

Here's what you will need:
Bouquet of daisies
wire cutters
florist foam
container
jute twine



                 

  First I cut the stems with wire cutters!











Next I cut the florist foam to fit my container, Then I added my cut stems!






Cut a piece of jute twine and wrapped it around my vase and tied it with a knot.





Set my arrangement in............




It's that easy and Mom will love it!

Since it's floral foam and you have some store bought daisies, roses, mums.  you can follow the same
directions and then add water to the foam to keep your daisies (flowers)  fresh!


                                     Super Easy and Quick!




                               Enjoying my arrangement in our sunny sunroom!


                              Happy Mother's Day !


                    Be sure to follow along on Instagram




3 comments:

  1. That's a lovely arrangement. I love dollar stores, so many great finds to create even better things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a cute flower arrangement. It would be great for fresh flower clippings from your yard too since it has oasis in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!! Hope you had an awesome Mother's Day. Hope you'll share this on Dishing It & Digging It!

    ReplyDelete