Monday 28 November 2016

watercolour










Hi friends,

It's been a long journey, let's just say that I have created many forms of art.

My days as a quilter as seen here.











One of my favourites Calling All Angels!


Rug hooking I thought would be a long time art.







Designed and hooked by me. I have this hanging in my studio.


Crocheting and knitting.








Just a few of my many projects.


DIY projects, have many of them as seen here.

Most viewed!





Then I found that sketching and painting was so relaxing!




I know I'll never be a Picasso,, but one things for sure NEVER GIVE UP!!!




                                                    It's a Moooovy Christmas!




                         Thanks for following along, Love hearing from you!



Sharing with:
Between Naps on the Porch
show and share
Savvy Southern Style

6 comments:

  1. All of your art are very beautiful.. The quilt is incredible..

    Please visit:http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderfully done crafts such a talented lady . Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one talented lady Linda!
    How is the back doing? Still ok??
    Warm..wet and 12 here today...not a flake in sight!
    enjoy your day..
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly a person of many, many talents!!!...LOVE the watercolor and the many gorgeous projects of yours....I used to love to do rug hooking...but always used a kit...your rug that you designed is stunning!!! Have a great week Linda!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your various types of crafts. We would be boring if we didn't try different things and challenge ourselves to do new things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your home is decorated so beautifully and you are so organized to have everything done...me?...not so much!...I LOVE the reindeer painting!....have you ever thought about making prints of the originals and selling them?...they are beautiful! Merry Christmas Linda...

    ReplyDelete