Tuesday 4 December 2012

WWH Christmas day 4







                  Welcome!! to day 4 of White Weathered Hutch Christmas...

Come on in.........................


Fergus and Max are here to welcome you.........
The bannisters are decorated............

The stockings are hung and made with outside burlap.......

I love how they hang........

The cute small stockings are made from dropcloth and painted to represent grain sacks......


Can you see what I see............
Oh Christmas Tree!!  Oh Christmas Tree!!........

Come on up................ say hi to Fergus and Max.......

Hot Chocolate made just for how you like it............................

                      I hope your enjoyed this mini tour!!                         
                                   Be sure to come back for the rest of the tour happening daily!
                                         As always, thanks for stopping by!!

                           Day 3 here    
                                                                                       Day 2 here      
                                                                                       Day 1 here            

                           I'm linking with:
                                 The Lettered Cottage    






                                        

5 comments:

  1. Very pretty Linda! Fergus and Max are cuties!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need two cute, little doggies to pose with my Christmas decor! Could I force them to wear tartan coats for the whole season?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bannisters look wonderful! I love the burlap stockings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking fabulous, Linda...
    Hope to get my staircase done tomorrow...
    Enjoy your evening...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the garland on your staircase and the bows and stockings are sweet. Fergus and Max are adorable. Looking forward to the next installment. :)

    ReplyDelete