Sunday 18 January 2015

A cake like no other



                                                 Wasn't that a party???

                                  My grand daughter just had her 19th birthday
                                               and I wanted to share with you
                                                        her awesome cake.





 
                                                           What do you think?

                                                                 YUMMY!
                                                Chocolate cake and creamy frosting ..

                                                          A specialty bake shop
                                                      prepares these one of a kind!!

                                                   Can you remember your 19th
                                                                Birthday??

                                                    Have a wonderful Sunday!

                                                     Thanks for stopping by!

                                                                Linda

               

6 comments:

  1. Morning Linda....
    Oh what a great cake!
    And....actually,yes I do remember my 19th!
    Boyfriend (same one) had a party for me....bought me a charm bracelet....which I still wear!
    Happy Birthday to Miss D.....
    You certainly don't look old enough to have a 19 year old granddaughter♥️
    Enjoy your Sunday....pretty dreary and wet here....
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Birthdays have wonderful memories. It's our daughter's birthday today. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's amazing the way they create and decorate cakes today! And no, I don't remember my 19th birthday so not sure how it was celebrated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since you live in Canada, I'm curious if that is when you become legal to drink alcohol? Turning 19 over here is not a milestone. It's 21! Her cake looks like a mug of beer. Hope she had a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to do wedding cakes. Man, has the art of cake decorating changed from 15 years ago. This is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do remember being 19, I was so happy to move out on my own with my girlfriends...ahh that exhilarating feeling of total independence. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your sweet granddaughter Linda, thanks for sharing the gorgeous looking cake.

    ReplyDelete