Wednesday 8 April 2015

Parlez-vous francais


Nice,
City in France



Image result for nice france

Breath taking isn't it?


Can you see yourself here walking the town......
Only I can  dream.....


But no dreaming for my grand daughter Miss M.

She just returned from a Europe tour with her fellow school mates.

Such an exciting trip , Paris....
Monaco......just a couple of stops......

Always thinking of her Nana and Grandpa
she brought us back this beautiful tea towel that I will always treasure.




In a wee shop by the rocky beaches this cute towel was purchased



Miss M. knows how much I love anything French.

Parlez-vous francais?
(Do you speak English)





The inscription on the tea towel

"A Day in Nice"


Thank you so much Miss M.




We will always treasure it.



Thanks for stopping by!



Sharing with:
The Scoop


7 comments:

  1. Oui, je parle français. Paris is a city I would love to visit one day. Your granddaughter was so lucky have a trip to Europe. The tea towel is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that must of been a fun trip for her ! Lovely gift ! I would love to tour Tuscany in Italy one day ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oui, je parle Francais aussi ( couldn't live in Montreal if I didn't lol !!! )
    What a lucky girl your Granddaughter is - and a thoughtful one too - J'aime la serviette !
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet!! This trip will be memories that will last a lifetime for your granddaughter. I still remember my highschool trip to Spain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is a beautiful tea towel! That was a very sweet gift and I know you will enjoy displaying it in your home. i probably wouldn't actually use it for fear of staining it! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful opportunity for your granddaughter! So sweet of her to bring back something special for you.
    Mary Alice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! I do speak French albeit a tiny amount....it's been a long time since I took it in college and high school. Votre photos sont très belles!

    ReplyDelete