Monday 25 January 2016

Valentines DIY



                                With Valentines just around the corner
                           I wanted to share with you a tutorial I did some time
                                                 ago.

                       These cute rosettes were so popular and easy to make.

                                       We all love EASY  right!!

           




Aren't these the cutest...but don't take my word for it
go here and see for yourself.

If you give the teachers a gift this one will definitely be a hit!!


Thanks to all my followers and best wishes on my 
road to recovery.
Good news that I see a surgeon in a couple of months.





7 comments:

  1. Those are really cute. I may make those with the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and pretty ! Thanks for sharing , have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this project from last year and loved it then! Love it now too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those handmade rosettes! You can use those in so many ways. I'm glad to hear that you have an appt to get better soon. My husband is going to a doctor next week to be seen about a shoulder injury he has had for months. We're wondering if he will need surgery too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty little roses that could be used to decorate all sorts of things. Best of luck with the surgeon, hope everything goes smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How pretty! I will have to have a look at the tutorial. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete