Wednesday 17 June 2015

Before and After



                                                Hello Friends!!

                                     Happy sunny day to you all!!



I transformed my chalkboard.

Time for a change.

Pulled out my black paint and started painting the oak frame.

Here's how it looked  at Easter.

Cute don't you think?

But it lacked Wow!!!

Yes black paint is what it needed don't you think.









I added a cute farmhouse feel...Nothing like Farm Fresh Eggs to do the trick.

Love it when just a little paint changes it to a Wow!!

It hangs in the kitchen by the patio doors .  Wish the eggs were this cheap....

My free range eggs are $5.99......





Here's the before and after!










Have you painted anything lately?


Have some changes in the kitchen as well but that will be another post.....

So you all come back now!!


                                                      Thanks for stopping by!




                                         Sharing with:
                                     
                                         DIY by Design
                                         Share Your Style

6 comments:

  1. Yes! Pop! I love it! I miss having a place to paint now that I live in an apartment duplex. I love the small projects but I have been known to take on a dresser or table. I love a chalkboard no matter the color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the drawing you gave it. It's a perfect place to show off your drawing skills!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very impressive! You are quite an artist! Love the farm fresh with the eggs! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a difference!! I love the new style. Wish I could draw like you - I land up with a mess on my chalkboards. My Amish eggs are $3.50 at the market here on Saturdays - not a bad price.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just used spray paint to turn an old blowing ball into a mirror like gazing ball for the garden. I like the newly painted chalk board frame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how the frame turned out! Love black paint.
    Remember that we often don't hesitate to pay $5 for a specialty coffee, So $5 for a dozen eggs that will be for several meals, is a steal! :)P

    ReplyDelete