Wednesday 5 December 2012

Christmas Brunch.. Woodlands....day 6

        


Have I introduced you to Pierre... He is my personal chef you know.

Look how proud he stands ........




Now would you like him to serve you crepes...........

Or maybe you would like to have some fresh cream on your crepes suzette....

Ok , Ok,  Maybe I can dream a little.....

Mister Pierre please.........  Oh Madame Cherie.....



He can serve us up some Christmas brunch ....but for now........

Let me see his attire matches my placemats......

The trees and the moss balls bring in the woodsey feel to the table.

Look past Pierre and you will see my vignette with my Owls watching over us....

Look high above and my chandy ..............have pine cones hanging from



 black and white ribbon that matches his pants and my place mats.

The coffee is always on and hot........

Drop by...... Visit with Pierre........ 

                                          As always thanks for stopping by.

                                              Day 5 here
                                                                                                           Day 4 here
                                                                                                           Day 3 here
                                                                                                           Day 2 here
                                                                                                           Day 1 here
 I'm Linking with:
Cuisine Kathleen
Katherines Corner 
Sand and Sisal Countdown to Winter 
A Stroll thru life 
Rose Chintz Cottage


 

21 comments:

  1. oh my gosh thats so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love the ruffled napkin :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this sweet table scape and dear Pierre is so handsome. The greenery and pinecones hanging from your chandelier are pretty. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little chef is darling and I do hop you'll give you a hand in the kitchen. Your tablescape looks so cute! :)
    Be a sweetie,
    Shelia ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'adore Pierre. J'ai envie des crepes..tout de suite! So cute. He looks great on your table with place-mats. I kind of wanted to just sit down and have some coffee (cute mugs) and crepes and chat with ya!! Looks so cute!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable nutcracker! He is tres jolie!!! I like the pretty ruffled ticking napkins, too. I just wrote a post on red and white ticking.....I love it for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Linda, I really need for Chef Pierre to pay my kitchen a visit, he would match perfectly. I will have to look for his twin brother. Your table looks devine and I really love your napkins with the ruffle. Loved to find some like that..Happy Wednesday..Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's adorable Linda! You could send him to my house for Christmas to help me out in the kitchen. We will have a house full for almost two weeks. How's you back?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute table...and everyone should have their own Pierre!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh he's cute, and very festive too!

    I'm visiting you today from Thursday's Favorite Things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well....la di da...
    Pierre is too cute...
    Love the pinecones and the black gingham ribbon...
    Enjoy your evening..

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pierre est magnifique! Je l'aime! I love him and he's sooo cute on your pretty table. xo marlis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute little chef for Christmas! Wish I had one that would do all the baking and cooking for the holidays!

    bee blessed
    mary

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your chef is very cute, Linda. I have a chef snowwoman but her specialty is gingerbread. ;) I love your collection of red transferware I see in the background! I do have a 'thing' for red transferware! Cute Christmas mugs too. Thank you for sharing this with my Christmas tea and have a wonderful week.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Linda,
    what a fun to have a chef du cuisine for your own. Mr. Pierre looks handsome and all on the table is really beautiful. "He did his very best", I guess. Thank you for sharing the Maestro and the sweet tea table. Have a blessed Christmas time.
    Best greetings, Johanna

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a pretty home, and to have a "personal chef". !OUI!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Bonjour! Your idea of crepes sounds delicious . The table is great for a holiday feast. Thanks, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  18. What beautiful Christmas Decor. Love it all. Thanks for sharing. Karie

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats on this post being featured at "A Stroll Thru Life" from last week's party. I'm so glad that Marty shared what great kitchen decor you have this Christmas centered around Pierre'...I loved seeing it all.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Charming post and blog.I'm your newest follower.Coming over to visit you through, A stroll through life with Marty.Please do drop by and visit Me any time.Denise of Coffeeberry Cottage.

    ReplyDelete