Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Day 10 Our Log Home

                               Welcome to Day 10 at the White Weathered Hutch!!



 Dreams of owning a log home...................

Snow falling......................

The glittering lights inside..................

Going for a ride in the country to cut down our Christmas tree..............

Won't you join me...............



  Come through the gate...... don't forget to check for mail..........

Our door is always open...........



 Arms open wide.......... Welcome!!!!!!

 Now our log home in the country started out this way........





 I'm the one on the left.............

We got busy and painted our home white............

Then we added the logs..........brown paint................

Added a red door............

Painted snow on the roof.............

Added all the glitter...................

Our home is started to come to life............

Now we need a gate...... so the $ store had one and we painted it white..........

Then we added the trees............ My snow people that I made last year............

An old ford truck ................


Now our home has come to life ............ and our door is always open.........

Be sure to drop by.............................








                                                  Thanks for stopping by.

                                           Day 9 here          
                                                                                                          Day 8 here
                                                                                                          Day 7 here


                                                                 Day 6 here
                                                                 Day 5 here
                                                                                                           Day 4 here
                                                                                                           Day 3 here
                                                                                                           Day 2 here
                                                                                                           Day 1 here
         




Oh there is so much inspiration out there......................

I could cruise blogland all day.........

How about you??????

                                                    I'm Linking With :
                                           Between Naps on the Porch
                                          Savvy Southern Style
                                         Stone Gable tutorial and tidbits
                                         

s and tidbits

12 comments:

  1. Linda this looks so lovely!! I absolutely have to buy some little houses to decorate, you've inspired me.
    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just great, I love the photographs. The little truck is a great added touch.

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your house. I was in the Putz swap and it was so much fun. I'd love an log home as well. Love yours. I am going to make these (not the log ones) with the granddaughters this week-end. Hope I can still find the houses.
    I could be on blog world non-stop. I just love all the decorating. Not the fancy stuff but the fun and homemade.
    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute Linda! I love the way it have it all displayed!! Enjoy your day, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love the houses and the ride in the country I need one of those (:) hugs.p

    ReplyDelete
  6. That house is so cute, I wish I could live there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the house...and the truck is adorable!!...Love trucks carrying trees!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love how you crafted that log cabin! That is just too cute. You really set the scene well too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think that is the cutest thing!!!
    Hilarious...
    Great job, Linda...
    Are you as crazy as me?....or what?!

    Love visiting you...

    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this little log house! Where did you find the unfinished one? It looks so pretty with the sparkly snow, fence, snowmen and the little truck. Really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, I love the transformation! Could I please come inside? I will be glad to deliver you your mail. Love the little snowmen and truck too! It's all just magical. Hopped over from Tracie's Natural Christmas.
    Hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh...How cute! I love your little houses! You have given them a wonderful new look. I love the sparkle of newly fallen snow and all the incredibly artistic touches!
    Just darling...You are so clever!
    Happy Christmas, my friend!
    Carolynn xxx

    ReplyDelete